Monday, May 4, 2015

April 27th - May 1st


Happy Monday Nova Families!!!
           It's Nicole Becchetti here. I am so excited to be starting at Nova today. I have added some fun facts about myself below so you can get to know me. I can't wait to get to know everyone here! 

Education:   I graduated from Luther College (that's in Decorah, IA) with a major in Elementary Education and minors in Spanish and Mathematics. 
Favorite Color: yellow
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Favorite School Subject: Math (obviously! - I minored and taught it!)
Family: mom (Cherie), dad (Tim), two sisters (Curisa and Amanda - I'm the middle), 1 niece (Becky), my fiance (Brian) and our two cats (Charles and Cleo)
Birthday: March 5th
Favorite Food: tacos

If you want to know more, feel free to ask! 

Below are some pictures from the previous week. Feel free to check them out. Our theme was dinosaurs but we also were able to watch band club perform, do a cooking project and play both outside and in the gym. 

Until next time, 
Nicole B

















No comments:

Post a Comment